A man requires an anti aging cream to have well moisturized and nourished skin to fight wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging. Considering that men are masculine in nature, they will almost always steer clear of skin products that are presented with feminine packaging or formulas with scents intended for ladies.
It may not be commonly discussed, but using products intended for women can be embarrassing for men. However, thanks to the scientific community, anti aging creams for men were innovated. Today, men can already use anti aging cream products intended for them.
• The pores of men are bigger compared to women, this means their skin gets dehydrated faster and absorbs more airborne pollutants.
• Shaving is a part of a man’s personal hygiene; however shaving damages the protective layer of the surface of the skin leading to dry, raw and rough skin.
• The collagen level of men heavily decreases after the age of 30. This is one of the primary reasons why wrinkles and sagging face are developed.
• Environmental pollutants and sun exposure do a lot of damage to men's skin compared to women's skin.
When talking about men’s skin, anti aging creams are supplementary agents to assist the skin become younger by eliminating the age spots, firming up loose skin and rejuvenating healthy skin. Wrinkles, fine lines, saggy face, hallowed face, dark spots, dark circles and blemishes are some of the result of aging. With that said, men's anti aging creams are able to help prevent these. It also provides the nutrients needed by the skin which can reverse the aging process.
Aside from the different factors mentioned above, there are many reasons why some skin types develop signs of aging faster. Sun exposure, stress, diet, smoking, excessive drinking of alcoholic beverage and lack of sleep can speed up signs of aging.
A common question people ask is if damage has already been observed, can it still be reversed? Anti aging creams talk about the different formulas that assist men’s common problems including skin damages and these are the following:
1. Peptides – this is one of the main ingredients in anti aging creams that is responsible for increasing production of collagen, this repairs sagging face and wrinkles.
2. Hyaluronic acid – it is composed of moisture that is able to repair the tissues under wrinkles.
3. Vitamin C – Experts included vitamin C in anti aging creams because it contains antioxidant properties that stimulate tissue growth and repair, it also allows for the growth of connective tissue, and is essential in the synthesis of collagen.
4. Antioxidant – It is commonly found in vitamin E or green tea and is formulated inside anti aging creams for men to help prevent sun damage that destroys normal collagen production. Antioxidants can also assist by preventing new wrinkle formation.
5. Jojoba Oil – It softens the skin as it sorts the lipid layer on men’s skin, acting as a moisturizer. This penetrates the surface of skin.
6. Squalane – Some anti aging products included squalane in their anti aging cream formulae. This is a plant extract that keeps moisture from escaping while supporting the skin's ability to sustain its elastic appearance. It does not only lock in hydration, but it can also help decrease the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles because of its antioxidant properties.
Discussing anti aging creams for men will be able to help many individuals experiencing the signs of aging. Mentioned above some essential information, this can help men understand the need to use anti aging creams especially created for their skin type.