Trade fair organizers are beginning to be concerned – companies are watching their budgets and often the first things to go are exhibition stands.
During these tough times, is it really worth it to spend all that money on exhibition stands?
In a recession, it is still just as important to be seen at the right events, but the biggest challenge is to create a striking exhibition stand to draw attention, yet still stay within a strict budget.
Exhibition stands can still be your biggest advantage when it comes to marketing if you follow this simple strategy:
• Set targets, like you would for any marketing campaign. Attract people to your exhibition stand, find out their interests and capture their information straight away. Make sure you follow up on these vital leads after the exhibition.
• Look for the right space for your stand. For small businesses that cannot afford large displays, corner spots and spots near refreshment zones and demonstration areas always attract more people.
• Do not let your representatives just stand or sit around at your exhibition stand, let them work the area. Do not let them eat or drink at your stand. This will put people off approaching your stand. Keep the stand clean and tidy.
• Finding the best exhibition stands for your budget is very important. This is where The Gem Collection from award winners - Konstruct Exhibitions - stands out from the rest! These recently launched, reasonably priced pre-designed exhibition stand packages for rental are well within your company’s budget.
Konstruct Exhibitions’ expert team will project manage and direct you through the entire procedure from start to finish, from the preliminary briefing to designing and manufacturing, installation and dismantling, as well as any refurbishment of clients' existing stands.
At Konstruct, we offer the following services:
• Design and Manufacture
• Installation of system and custom stands
• Installation of custom floors including laminated, melamine and tile flooring, as well as carpeting and eco friendly bamboo flooring
• Electrical, certified stand lighting and installation of electrical points
• Audio and Visual hire, including Plasma Screens, LCD screens, DVD, Laptops and more
• Printing and application of graphics
• Supply of brochure units and dispensing units
• Furniture hire, including custom and standard furniture
• Storage of exhibition stands
Innovative design, exceptional quality, outstanding workmanship and professional service makes our company stand out from the crowd. We can help you stand out from the crowd too.
For more on our holistic approach to exhibition design, exhibition stands and exhibition installation, go to Konstruct Exhibition Stands