Are you having worries about keeping your passwords safe? If you want to create almost unhackable passwords and not forget your multiple passwords in multiple accounts and systems, use Password Managers. Password managers can help you compose strong passwords that makes them secure. When used to login to your accounts, it is done almost automatically even when they are complicated. This means that forgetting or misplacing passwords is almost unlikely unless you forget the master password of the Password Manager itself.
Remembering Passwords and Security Issues
It is quite common for people to use different passwords whenever they create an account in a website or system. Remembering all these passwords is a concern. The typical solution of writing it down or saving it in the computer is not a secured method of storing passwords. These days, there are better technical solutions called Password Manager. There are also Password Managers that can be a password generator at the same time. This is not just a solution, for many Internet marketers and webmasters, this is wisdom.
The Password Management Advantage
A Password Manager is system or software that has been created to organize as well as secure passwords and PIN codes. It maintains a local database that stores the encrypted password data in order to logon securely into websites, networks, company systems, computers, etc.
There is an advantage in the use of this kind of software. It definitely makes a user’s life a little bit easier. These passwords are securely locked up in the software using encryption algorithm. Since users are advised to compose only strong passwords and to change these passwords often, one is often confronted with the task of thinking of new strong passwords every so often. This makes forgetting inevitable.
• Using software for Password Management eliminates these difficulties. It helps generate strong passwords. It stores an infinite number of passwords.
• There is no need to enter passwords manually as it is auto-login all the time. One can copy-paste uid and pwd to make the process efficient.
• If the system supports mobile platforms like Android, iPhone, and Blackberry, then passwords can also be accessed using mobile phones or be kept in a USB flash drive.
• This software programs can also work on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux.
• This is easy to use and does not entail cost. Some examples of free downloadable software include: Password Gorilla, Keepass, KeepassX, Sxipper, Passpack and Clipperz.
• It also assists users to organize multiple account information as well as provide mobile tools and apps to allow securely taking of your passwords with you.
How the System Works
How can a Password Manager make the life of a user a little easier? Here’s how:
• It can securely save login information so that one can automatically login to any of the multiple accounts using either the software or a browser button add-on. If you can keep it on a portable version installed on a USB drive, you can use and access it anytime to view and login to your accounts using other computers. Many kinds of password managers can also be accessed using smartphones if they have sync-able versions.
• These systems are designed to create intricate, long passwords, remember them for you and access them to log you in to your multiple accounts automatically. These are secured by the encryption process that locked behind a master password.
There is no question that with the contemporary IT problem on hackers and breaching of privacy can be addressed by the use of Password Managers. Why must you take a chance with your password when there’s a tech savvy way to manage those passwords?